Welcome to FurnishTime, the buying experience website. Our Terms and Conditions apply only to orders placed through the FurnishTime website online. Your statutory rights apply at all times. By continuing to use this website your acceptance and understanding are agreed, insomuch that you are bound by these terms and conditions which govern all transactions via the website, excluding any other terms and conditions.
FurnishTime (“FurnishTime “, hereafter “we”, or “us”) reserves the right to change our terms and conditions as and when necessary without notice to you and such changes will take immediate effect on the day when they are published on our site. These changes will be published on this part of our website and by continuing to use the website, this in itself constitutes your agreement to be bound to our terms and conditions. We request that you read and accept our terms and conditions each time you order any items from us as they may have changed in the interim period. Because of this reason we urge you to review our terms and conditions every time you use our online shopping portal to ensure that you are acquainted with the latest terms and conditions. We further recommend to all FurnishTime customers that they may wish to print and retain a copy of the terms and conditions if needed for future reference.
Before placing an order, if you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please contact our Online team by email for further assistance.
Cooling Off Period (applicable to online orders)
The Consumer Contracts Regulations of 2014 entitle the customer to cancel their contract if they exercise this right with 14 days after the day on which goods are delivered. This is known as the statutory cooling off period. Once this period of 14 days has expired there is no right to cancel.
Under UK law, there are exclusions to this statutory cooling off period;
– Bespoke items. The definition of bespoke goods is that they have been ordered to the unique and exact stipulations of the customer. Choosing a colour from a selection of colours in which the item is available or your chosen item being made to order, does not constitute your furniture as being bespoke under this clause. If you order a bespoke item through us, we shall at the point of ordering emphasise to you that by ordering a bespoke item it is excluded from the Consumer Contract Regulations.
– Both pillows or mattress once removed from their sealed packaging
– Mattresses or divan beds without the use of a mattress protector.
– Self-assembly items which have been partially or fully assembled.
– If you choose to exercise the right to cancel, the customer must inform us in writing via email stating the order number .
– If you wish to cancel following delivery and receipt of the items, it is the customer’s responsibility to return the items to FurnishTime at their own cost, or should you be unable to arrange the return your goods we are able to offer a collection service but a collection fee is applicable for such service. Goods must be returned within 14 days of your email notifying us of your decision to cancel the contract.
– Refunds will be made via the same payment method originally used for the purchase and will be made by FurnishTime within 30 days of valid cancellation of contract. We do not cover additional delivery costs where you have chosen to use another type of delivery.
– If upon receipt of the returned goods we find that they have not been treated with reasonable care and are no longer in their original condition as when they were delivered to you, we reserve the right to calculate the loss of their value resulting from your misuse and deduct such amount from your refund.
FurnishTime is able to accept your orders online.
Customer orders are accepted only when accompanied by a 30% deposit payment and full Payment must be made before delivery.
We are not able to reserve any stock as consignments are sold on a first come first serve basis.
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders.
All prices include VAT –
Payment can be made in the following ways;
(i) Debit/Credit Card. Credit cards will incur a charge of 2.5% –
(ii) BACS / CHAPS/ Internet Banking Payment/ PayPal Payment. Receipts of bank transfers must be emailed following the transaction and only at the time when cleared funds are seen in the account of FurnishTime will the invoice be deemed as paid.
Where orders are below the total amount of £99 minimum value FurnishTime will add a delivery charge which will depend upon the delivery address. Requests for orders to be delivered to an address which is different from the normal address of the purchaser may incur an extra delivery charge.